During the Bottle-Blending Workshop you will:
- Learn about our full production cycle, from the field to the bottle;
- Be guided through our estate and our famous sculpture park;
- See behind the scenes into our cellar, including the off-limit area where our barrels are used to age the wine;
- Taste some of our premium wines shared progressively during the workshop;
- Learn the sensory evaluation skills taught by our winemaker;
- Experience a commented Barrel Tasting of our top mono-varieties;
- Learn to analyze different varieties and blend them into different combinations;
- Blend, bottle, cork and seal your very own wine creation.
During the workshop, each participant will have:
- An individual set of blending equipment;
- Complete regional snack.
At the end of the workshop, you will walk away with:
- A much deeper understanding and appreciation of the art as well as technique that goes into blending premium wine;
- A bottle of your very own creation, with a hang-tag label, a cork sealed with traditional wax and a wine-sleeve for safer transport of the valuable cargo.