- Children's juice tasting: €8
(Tasting available for children and young people from 4 to 17 years old)
- Board of regional products: €9
(Sheep cheese, goat cheese, 2 types of black pork sausage, jam, bread and olive oil)
(minimum 2 people)
Note: The price of the supplements is per person.
"Clean and Safe" certification by Turismo de Portugal
To guarantee the safety and sanitary hygiene of everyone in our wine experiences, we recall the main safety measures:
- The use of a mask is mandatory.
- Compliance with the respiratory etiquette and social distance (2 meters) recommended by Portuguese Health Authority is mandatory.
- There are dispensers of alcohol-based antiseptic solution distributed in several strategic locations to frequently perform hand hygiene.
- We reduced the number of people allowed per reservation to 20.
- We have strict cleaning and disinfection protocols, regularly supervised and with records / information available to the customer.
- There is a procedure to be adopted by the Client in case of suspected infection by Covid19: move away from the group and, keeping a minimum distance of 2 meters, immediately contact the guide responsible for the visit, who will communicate to the responsible employee and activate the necessary procedures .
- Our guides comply with the measures indicated by the Portuguese Health Authority, use the appropriate personal protective equipment (mask) and have had specific training on basic preventive precautions.
- All spaces are wide and the visit is made almost entirely by spaces outside, with the exception of the cellar of amphorae, which is a large and airy space.
- The wine tasting, depending on weather conditions, can also be carried out on our terrace.
- We privilege payment by bank transfer, bank card and contactless.
You can also consult our updated internal protocol (available at reception), where you will find all the security measures we have taken.