12:00 p.m Reception and embarkation at the private pier in Pinhão;
Lunch served on the deck at the stern;
Charming cruise between Valeira and Régua;
16:00 p.m Arrival and disembarkation at the private pier in Pinhão.
Tasting menu: €50 per person (select as extra)
- Douro extra virgin olive oil with Port wine balsamic vinegar;
- Negrinha do Freixo olives and seasoned chives;
- Traditional bread from local bakery and toasts;
- "Handmade" Pipadouro cake;
- Green salad with tomatoes.
Select 5 Options
Azeitão cheese, Terrincho cheese and São Jorge cheese.
Smoked ham, Douro "salpicão" and "salpicão".
Sliced codfish loin with red onion, chives and fresh herbs, doused with Douro extra virgin olive oil.
Douro fig compote and balsamic vinegar.
Small sardines, onion, fresh Herbs, Douro extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Portobello mushrooms, garlic, bacon, chives and Terrincho cheese.
Traditional "Alheira" slices wrapped in sweet and sour pastry.
Asparagus tart with goat's cheese and parsley.
Caramelized onion with foie gras.
Salmon, capers, chives, parsley and onion.
- Scrambled Eggs with "Alheira"(Fried Chicken Sausage)
Coriander, parsley and red onion.
Puff pastry stuffed with minced meat.
- Laminated seasonal fruit;
- Almond pie or
- Egg pudding or
- Abade de Priscos pudding or
- Romeu & Julieta;
- Mountain cheese with marmalade or
- Typical dessert called "Barriga de Freira".
Drinks | select 1 option of each
- Covela Edição Nacional Avesso Branco 2017 or Quinta de Cidrô Alvarinho Branco 2017 or Quinta do Crasto Branco Douro DOC 2018;
- Flor das Tecedeiras Red 2016 or Quinta do Crasto Red Douro DOC 2017 or Porca de Murça Reserve DOC Red 2014;
- Quinta das Carvalhas LBV 2014 or Quinta do Crasto Porto LBV 2013;
- Quinta da Covela Rosé 2017 or Quinta de Cidrô DOC Rosé 2017 or Quinta do Crasto Rosé 2018.
Coffee or tea
Couvert, main dishes, dessert, beverages mentioned.
Other drinks served on board.