- 04:00 p.m. - Reception. We start the program with a visit to the gardens of Enoteca, tasting a Honour Muscatel;
- 04:30 p.m. - We then go to the vineyards, where the cutting of the grapes and their transport to the wine press begins;
- 05:15 p.m. - Wine tasting accompanied by the winemakers of Quinta da Avessada;
- 05:45 p.m. - Beginning of the treading of the grapes, to the rhythm of the singing group;
- 06:15 p.m. - Documented tasting of liqueur wines in the Enoteca space;
- 07:00 p.m. - Traditional Douro dinner at Quinta da Avessada
- Codfish fritters;
- Favaios wheat (speciality);
- Farmer’s soup with beans and vegetables.
- Veal loaf stewed in red wine, with roasted potatoes and boiled cabbage.
- Regional sweets and seasonal fruit.
Coffee and brandy as a digestif.
Drinks are included (water and red or white DOC wine).
This meal will be made in iron pots, like the old customs and traditions of the art of good cooking, always accompanied by stories.