Day 1: Porto – Régua
- 08:00 a.m./ 08:30 a.m: Boarding at Estiva pier or Gaia pier towards Régua;
- Breakfast on board;
- Rising of the Crestuma-Lever dam (gap of 14,10 m);
- Lunch served on board;
- Rising of the Carrapatelo dam (gap of 35 m);
- 02:45 p.m: Passing through Peso da Régua (eventual stop – landing/boarding);
- Transfer to a wine estate/rural hotel;
- Check-in at Quinta do Vallado or Quinta da Pacheca;
- Visit to the winery and wine tasting;
- Dinner at the hotel.
Day 2: Régua – Porto
- Free time to enjoy the swimming pool and the surroundings of the hotel;
- Transfer to Régua (time to agree);
- Free time for lunch;
- 04:30 p.m: Meeting at Régua railway station;
- 04:48 p.m: Departure by train to Porto;
- 06:50 p.m: Expected arrival at Porto;
- End of the tour.
Price includes: Douro River cruise, half board accommodation, regular train trip, transfers in Régua to the accommodation and on the 2nd day accommodation / Régua, travel insurance.
Price does not include: lunch on the 2nd day, guide, extras of personal nature, services not mentioned.
- Price for 2 persons, in double room.
- For odd number of people, please select single supplement as extra (150€).