Enjoy 2 nights, in a double room, at the Vitória Stone Hotel****, located in Évora, Alentejo.
The Vitória Stone Hotel has 48 rooms over three floors, each of which will transport you to the roots of the Alentejo through the rustic elements present in its decoration. The proximity of the hotel to the historic centre of Évora allows you to visit some of the most important historical monuments of the Alentejo, such as the Capela dos Ossos, Praça do Giraldo, the Roman Temple of Évora and the Cathedral.
During your stay, you will visit 2 Alentejo wineries, where you will get to know, through a guided tour, all their production method, from the vineyard to the glass. At the end of the visits, you will take part in a wine tasting.
In the hotel, you will taste a cheese board in the Avista Bar, available on the 4th floor, with a pleasant view, which fills a comfortable space with natural light. At the 5amêndoas restaurant, in a dinner for two, you will experience the best traditional cuisine, with a touch of sophistication in a regional menu suggested by our chef.
Enjoy the Vitória Stone Hotel and feel at home in the Alentejo!
- 2-night accommodation, for 2 people, at the Vitória Stone Hotel, located in Évora;
- Guided visit to 2 wine wineries in the region, with wine tasting (transportation not included);
- Cheese board to taste for two at Avista Bar;
- 1 Dinner for 2 at 5amêndoas Restaurant (drinks not included);
- Access to the gym, sauna and panoramic outdoor swimming pool (seasonal).
Portuguese, English, Spanish
Nº of people
Rua Diana de Lis 5, 7005-413, Évora