- 12:00 p.m.: Reception and embark on Pinhão; Welcome drink & appetizers; Charm tour between Régua and Valeia; Lunch on board;
- 03:00 p.m.: Arrival at Ferrão pier; Transfer to Quinta do Crasto;
- 03:30 p.m.: Guided visit and tasting of Quinta do Crasto wines;
- 05:00 p.m.: Embark on Ferrão pier;
- 06:00 p.m.: Arrival at Cais da Pipadouro, in Pinhão.
Boat: 'Friendship I' up to 8 people of maximum capacity. An English boat from 1957, more specifically a Wooden Yacht Classic with 66 feet, built in the extinct shipyards of EF Elkins, in Christchurch, in the Southern England. It is known that Friendship has been serving the Royal Navy in the mission of transporting the Admirals in their travelling to high sea for the exchange of officers in Warships. Friendship I has and still keeps its key features for that kind of mission, which are its sailing speed, security and autonomy.
As this is an English boat, comfort could not help but be a feature, because it was a boat of the highest patents of the Royal Navy. Pipadouro is also proud of having a crystal Oporto Wine Decanter that is in the Bar since the boat’s first mission.
The menu for lunch will be Degustação Pipadouro, composed by appetizers, 1 main course, dessert, water and coffee or tea.