We are the oldest gastronomic tour company in Porto, and we are proud to have introduced our beloved city to tens of thousands of visitors, including Anthony Bourdain, Rick Steves and Nelson Carvalheiro.
Join this tasty adventure filled with good food, good stories and great wines, in the company of a native Porto tour guide. See, feel and taste the renaissance of Porto's gastronomy and culture and discover how the city's past influences its future in terms of gastronomy, architecture, and culture.
From new restaurants that have adopted old methods to traditional buildings with new purposes, explore the best of the past with a modern twist.
During 3h30, you will have the opportunity to visit 5 vintage tasting venues and discover the history of the families that own these establishments, for a total of 14 elements of traditional food and 6 different drinks that you will have the opportunity to taste.
The Vintage Food Tour also includes a mini-masterclass in Port wine.
Ready to discover what makes Port wine a timeless classic?
- Guided tour around Porto, in a total of 3h30;
- Visit to 5 tasting venues (family businesses, some centenarians, hand-picked by our tour guides);
- 14 food tastings (in a perfect balance of sweet and salty);
- 7 drinks tastings, including 6 wines from Portugal's many undiscovered regions;
- A mini-masterclass in Port wine;
- A passionate and experienced, English-speaking, local guide.
Portuguese, English, Spanish
Discounts for children
Children under 12 years, 43% discount
Nº of people
Minimum: 1 | Maximum: 10
Bolhão Metro Station