- 10:30 a.m. - Reception. We start the day with a visit to the Enoteca gardens, savoring a Muscat with the sound of the concertina;
- 11:00 a.m. – We wil go to the vineyards where the grapes will be cut and transported to the winery, accompanied by the Douro Traditional Songs;
- 12:00 p.m. - Wine tasting with the oenologists, accompanied by some appetizers;
- 01:00 p.m. - Traditional lunch, composed by starters, soup, main course, dessert and drinks;
- 02:30 p.m. – Foot treading;
- 03:00 p.m. – Documented taste of liqueur wines at Espaço Enoteca;
- 04:00 p.m. – End.
Starters: codfish fritters, fried pork and sausages;
Soup: Farmer’s soup with beans and vegetables;
Main Course (choose 1 of the 3 options at checkout):
#1 – Roasted veal with roasted potatoes and cooked cabbage;
#2 – Sewed veal with roasted potatoes and cooked cabbage;
#3 – Fried codfish with bean rice.
Desserts: Regional sweets, seasonal fruit, coffee and homemade jams;
Drinks: Water, and Doc wine, red or white.