- Cradle (0 - 4 years old): free;
- Extra night: from 260€ depending on the season.
These rooms (50 to 70 sq. m.) are located on the pathway to the winery, offering views of the grain silos and/ or the reflecting pool. They include an antechamber, bathroom with bathtub, two washbasins and underfloor heating, a generously sized desk and a reading chair. Some of the rooms give access to an outdoor patio (15 to 20 sq. m.) which features garden furniture and pergola shading.
Restaurant with Alentejo flavours
Our farm to table restaurant brings to your plate the freshest organic produce and local delicacies. Our cuisine is deeply rooted in Alentejo's tradition.
Welcome to a place of beauty, relaxation and holistic comfort. The Susanne Kaufmann Spa offers a wide range of spa treatments and organic treats perfectly tailored to the needs of the face and body, providing you with a sensorial experience and natural care. Susanne Kaufmann's line of cosmetics, all natural, beneficial effective, are also available for purchase on location.
Enjoy the cold water on sunny and hot Alentejo days.
- Direct access to the outdoor (pathway leading to the winery and, in some cases, to a patio with views to the rural landscape and to the reflecting pool)
- 100% Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Down and feather pillows and duvets
- Susanne Kaufmann bathroom amenities
- Underfloor heating in all bathrooms
- 2100W semi-professional hair dryer
- Air conditioning with individual control
- Wireless phone
- USB plug
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth access
- Digital safe
- Nespresso machine
- 100% wool blankets
- Outdoor patio equipped with garden furniture (if applicable)
- 24-hour reception and concierge
- 24-hour room service with maid and turndown service
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Farm breakfast for two guests (with local artisanal bread and other selected foods), if taken in the restaurant
- Spa (relaxation room, dry saunas, cedar hot bath and studio)
- Outdoor swimming pools (Spring/Summer)
- Free classical bicycles for cycling through the ‘monte’
- Children's facilities (playroom) and treasure hunt
- Walks around the estate (including working farm)
- Full access to all gardens, including organic vegetable garden, at all times
- Susanne Kaufmann spa treatments
- Picnic baskets and scenic walks
- Guided tours to the winery and wine tasting
- Horse riding and lessons
- Custom bike tours around the region
- Archeological guided visits
- Pottery workshops
- Hot air balloon rides
- Balance and pilates classes