The facilities are composed of:
Main House – The House built in the early eighteenth century, was the target of a major renovation in 2006, is the current residence of the owners and where are located the rooms adapted for the activity of Wine Tourism (Old wine presses and Warehouse).
Multipurpose Room / Wine bar - The old wine presses, located on the ground floor of the estate, have been completely transformed into an exquisite and comfortable space, mixing the rusticity of the traditional shale walls and the slate floor with the modernity of lacquered wood panels. It is connected with the Warehouse boasting the stone walls in sight, traditional in the Douro. In this space with medium size and capacity up to 60 people, there are several events, such as meals and wine tastings.
The Chapel is detached from the house, and it is of small dimensions, not bearing the high altar, dedicated to Our Lady of Boa Nova, since it was donated by the family owner of Quinta da Salada (Pinto de Almeida and Vasques Osório), in the years 1930 - 1940, to the Lamego Museum. It has the following characteristics: "Altarpiece in a carved "Joanine style", of great scenographic effect, decorated with atlanteans, winged heads, putti, baldaquinos, sanefas, cards, acanthus leaves, sunflowers and wreaths. Complete the set also a stool consisting of a seat cross and four candlesticks, on the altar table, and two rubulas." It is this altar dated from 1700 to 1750, since it corresponds in formal and stylistic terms to the carving produced in the first half of the eighteenth century. This altar is made of brown wood, carved. It measures 600 cm in height, and width 360 cm.
The Altarpiece is located in a hall on display at the Lamego Museum.
The Casa dos Caseiros, recently remodeled and adapted for agrotourism activity. In this building were created 6 comfortable rooms with private toilet where people looking for Rural Tourism can lodge with comfort. The rooms have been decorated with an exquisite blend of modernity, simplicity, functionality and rurality that connect them to the extensive Douro Valleys visible through their windows.
The Warehouse located on the ground floor, maintains the characteristics of warehouse, boasting the stone walls in sight, traditional in the Douro. In these spaces with medium size and capacity up to 30 people ideal for holding various events, such as meals and wine tastings and celebrations.
The Traditional kitchen, furnished and decorated the space with the typicality of a Douro kitchen, featuring a large chimney' and equipped with modern appliances. This space is suitable for traditional meals to be prepared and served here, to be held small meetings accompanied by wine/gastronomic sessions, as well as wine tastings, showcooking and where breakfasts are served to guests in a regional environment.
Orchard: At the front of the main house extends a generous Orange Orchard, ideal place to relax in the hammock or on the iron bed/sofa.
Outdoor lounge: The estate has a large cedar, which will have many years in that place, close to the family house and that has been accompanying the various generations of the family for more than 200 years. This space was also intervened, having been created an outdoor lounge, great for relaxing and tasting a glass of wine, reading a book or to contemplate the landscape.
Porch: The Porch where the agricultural tools were stored has now been transformed into a cozy lounge, ideal for cooler nights or winter days
Swimming Pool: The swimming pool of seasonal and exclusive use of guests, with depth ranging between 1.10m and 1.65m, equipped with modern and comfortable outdoor furniture.