Cultivate your knowledge of wine with our Premium Sommelier Tour, while enjoying the panoramic scenery of the Douro Valley. This unforgettable tour features luxury wines and special guests along the way, including some of the region’s best winemakers.
Is there any winery you’d really love to visit? Customize your tour with wine estates of your choice, and we’ll take care of creating an amazing itinerary for your wine day.
Your sommelier will provide you with everything you need, from maps to wine information. Our goal is to provide our guests with information that will enhance your experience and knowledge.
We’ll visit a vineyard where your sommelier will take your mind on a journey explaining the winemaking process from planting to consumption. We will be able to point out the unique features of the Douro Valley and compare them to other regions you are familiar with.
During your lunch, we’ll provide some wine pairing explanations that you’ll never forget! All tastings will be of wines we consider very special for different reasons. We’ll learn the difference between an organic or a biodynamic versus a typical, and much more!
This private tour is the best way for you to learn about wine and about the region from a professional sommelier. We encourage your intrigue and look forward to you asking everything you’ve always wanted to know about wine, including winemaking techniques, wine ageing, grape varieties, etc.
- Private 1 day wine tour, by the Douro region, with Sommelier;
- Visit 2 viewpoints (Galafura and Provesende);
- Visit 3 wine estates (Quinta Seara D'Ordens or Quinta de Tourais, Quinta do Portal and Quinta do Bomfim or Quinta das Carvalhas);
- Premium lunch at Quinta do Portal;
- Stop in 4 historical centres (Peso da Régua - Sabrosa - Provesende - Pinhão);
- Walkthrough the vineyards;
- Water and cookies during the trip;
- Tastings and Fees;
Portuguese, English, Spanish
Discounts for children
Children under 16 years, 100% discount
Nº of people
Minimum: 1 | Maximum: 7
Pick-up in Peso da Régua (40 km radius)