Considered one of the best destinations in Europe, Oporto is a town which is full of history, culture, good food and people who know how to welcome guests.
Besides all the prizes received, history shows that Porto is and will be a worldwide known city famous for its tourism offer.
In this half day tour we invite you to know, in a comfortable and practical way, the historic and most beautiful attractions in town. From Ribeira (old town) to Foz (river mouth), passing by the most important monuments and places, you will learn about the history and culture of this town, it's traditions and emotions. We will provide a taste of the Portugal's most famous sweet, Pastel de Nata.
During the tour you will also enjoy a visit to the Port wine cellars and find out about the history of the Port wine, its production and storage. At the end of the visit you will have the chance to taste this worldwide famous drink.
Come visit Oporto with no haste or mess!
- Small group tour (max. 8 persons);
- New vehicle (9 seats) with air conditioning;
- Specialized Guide during the visit;
- 4-Hour experience through Oporto, north of Portugal;
- Visit to the main attractions of the city;
- Visit to the Port Wine cellar with tasting included;
- Tasting the famous “Pastel de Nata”.
Douro & Oporto
Portuguese, English, Spanish
Discounts for children
Children under 3 years, 100% discount
Children under 11 years, 50% discount
Nº of people
Minimum: 1 | Maximum: 8
Hotel Pick-up or City Center - Porto
(1 General Rating)