Lunch includes a welcome appetizer, a starter two courses, dessert and cheese board.
Regional toasted bread in Oliveira Ramos Premium olive oil, sprinkled with salt and oregano.
- Alheira (Portuguese sausage) with chopped cabbage and quail egg;
- Dogfish with coriander and regional crunchy fried bread.
- Codfish "chef style" with broccoli "migas" ;
- "Vila Santa" Dark duck rice with zucchini carpaccio;
- "Vila Santa" patridges;
- Roasted lamb leg with mango chutney and wasabi purée;
- Regional roast beef with cream and mushroom sauce, roasted potatoes and spinach purée.
- Angel's pudding (typical Portuguese dessert made with eggs and sugar);
- Water Pudding;
- Encharcada (typical Alentejo dessert made with eggs, sugar and cinnamon);
- Mango and passion fruit ice cream with orange slices;
- Chocolate Sin Cake;
- Seasonal fruit;
- Selection of Cheese.
- Alentejo Reservations (special selection of premium white and red wines);
- Duorum Vintage Port.
Please, mention at checkout which menu you prefer.