Our guide will pick-you up at your accommodation unit and will direct you to the vehicle in which you will be touring.
Sightseeing tour, in a classic car, equipped with Wi-Fi, freshwater and refreshing towels, guests will be invited to tour the Douro valley between their belvederes and places of interest, reserving time for that special photograph.
We visit the historic village of Provesende, with its unique and unique heritage, including a fountain dating from 1755.
We arrive in Vila Real, where we will visit the Casa de Mateus, an old building built in the 18th century, by the famous architect Nicolau Nasoni and one of the most beautiful representatives of the Baroque period in Portugal. We will visit for a little more than 1 hour the main house, the gardens, the chapel, finishing in the winery where you can taste some wines of the region.
Lunch in a luxury restaurant, tasting menu paired with wines.
On the way to Pinhão, we pass through the historic village of Favaios. Implanted in one of the most beautiful plateaus of the region, the village of Favaios is known for its Muscatel wine, but also for the stunning landscape, its archaeological features, the emblazoned houses or the numerous religious monuments that deserve to be visited.
For Pinhão, the end of this experience is reserved, where we will make an exclusive visit to one of the oldest wine-producing estate in the Douro region and by the hand of its winemaker, which over a couple of hours will show us centuries-old vineyards and their stories, but also flowers, orchards, olive groves, all accompanied by one of the most breathtaking views of the region.
Return to accommodation by land, by luxury car.
- Sightseeing tour with a stop at a viewpoint;
- Provesende – visit to the wine village;
- Vila real – visit to Casa de Mateus: main house, gardens and chapel, finishing in the winery, where you can taste some wines of the region;
- Lunch in a luxury restaurant, with a tasting menu, paired with wines;
- Sightseeing tour, passing through the wine village of Favaios;
- Exclusive visit to a wine estate – visit to the vineyard, winery, and wine presses. Commented tastings at the tasting room;
- Return to accommodation and drop-off.
Nº of people
Minimum: 2 | Maximum: 8
Available in Douro Valley region and Porto