Places of interest in the tour: Rossio, Historic Cafés, Portuguese Tobacco Shop, Traditional grocery stores, Fruit shops, Ginjinha, Marisqueira, Rua do Carmo and Rua Garret.
Included in this wine and food tour:
- Exclusive and specialized guide;
- Cheese board;
- Port Wine;
- Caldo verde (traditional Portuguese soup with cabbage and chorizo) and bifana (regional bread and beef steak);
- Croquettes, cod pastries and shrimp patties;
- Imperial (beer) and lupins;
- Red wine, green wine or water;
- Coffee and pastel de Nata (Portuguese custard tart);
- Traditional sweets.