- 10:30 a.m. – Arrival at Favaios centre;
- 10:40 a.m. – Passage through the traditional bakeries with the tasting of bread baked in a wood oven;
- 11:00 a.m. - Guided visit to the Bread and Wine Museum;
- 11:30 a.m. – Guided visit to the Adega Cooperativa de Favaios with Muscatel wine tasting;
- 12:00 p.m. – Reception at the Enoteca gardens, savouring a Muscat with the sound of the concertina;
- 12:30 p.m. - Traditional lunch, composed of starters, soup, main course, dessert, and drinks.
- 02:30 p.m. - Guided visit to Enoteca, where you will learn about the traditional process of Port and muscatel winemaking with a commented wine tasting;
- 03:30 p.m. – End.
Starters: codfish fritters, fried pork, and charcuterie;
Soup: Farmer’s soup with beans and vegetables;
Main Course (choose 1 of the 3 options at checkout):
#1 – Roasted veal with roasted potatoes and cooked cabbage;
#2 – Sewed veal with roasted potatoes and cooked cabbage;
#3 – Fried codfish with bean rice.
Desserts: Regional sweets, seasonal fruit, coffee, and homemade jams;
Drinks: Water, and Doc wine, red or white.