We invite you to enjoy all the splendour of the Douro, the oldest demarcated region in the world, and classified as World Heritage by UNESCO! Enjoy an exciting wine and gastronomic program.
In this 3 days and 2-nights experience, we invite you to enjoy the stunning landscapes of the Douro Demarcated Region.
The tour begins at the pier in Vila Nova de Gaia, where you will embark on an enchanting journey through the Douro, enjoying breakfast and lunch on board, as well as a guided tour and Port wine tasting at an estate located in the municipality of Peso da Régua.
After visiting the estate, you will be taken to a hotel in the region, where you will spend the night.
The next day, you will depart in a guided transfer to Lamego, where you will visit some local points of interest, such as the Sanctuary of Sra. dos Remédios, the Sanctuary stairs and the Cathedral of Lamego. You will have the opportunity to taste typical dishes and wines, visit the Monastery of Saint John of Tarouca and, to finish the day, a typical Douro dinner awaits you!
The last day will be dedicated to a visit to the village of Pinhão, a cruise in Rabelo Boat, a visit to Quinta da Avessada with Moscatel wine tasting assisted by resident winemakers and, finally, a traditional Douro lunch.
The return trip will be made by bus, to the pier of Vila Nova de Gaia.
Come aboard with us!
Highlights of the experience:
- 3-days boat trip through the Douro, with breakfast and lunch served on board, departing from the pier of Vila Nova de Gaia;
- 2-nights accommodation in a hotel in the region;
- Guided visit and wine tasting in a local estate;
- Passing by Carrapatelo and Crestuma-Lever dams
- Regional lunch at a typical Douro restaurant;
- Visit to the Sanctuary of Sra. dos Remédios, the Sanctuary stairs, the Lamego Cathedral and the Monastery of São João de Tarouca;
- Typical Douro dinner;
- Visit to the village of Pinhão;
- Cruise in Rabelo Boat;
- Visit and Moscatel wine tasting in Quinta da Avessada;
- Return to Vila Nova de Gaia by bus.