Travel in Douro Valley, where you will taste wines, the typical cuisine and you will be marveled by the magnificient landscapes.
The tour starts at the beginning of the day with boarding in Porto (or Vila Nova de Gaia) up the river towards Alto Douro. Breakfast and lunch will be served on board!
After lunch, we will arrive at Peso da Régua, where we will visit an emblematic Douro wine producer, with a tasting. At the end of the afternoon, taking advantage of the sunset, we will go to one of the places where you can observe the natural beauty of this valley, the Miradouro de S. Leonardo de Galafura.
The route ends with the transfer to the hotel where you will spend the night.
The next day will begin with an 8-kilometer hike through the surrounding villages, where you will enjoy magnificent views of the Serra do Marão and the vineyards planted in terraces on the slopes of the valley.
After the walk we will visit the emblematic village of Moura Morta, located on the slopes of the Montemuro mountain range, where you can enjoy its monuments and know its history. The tour will end with the tasting of regional products (cheese, smoked charcuterie, olives) accompanied by Port Wine (for children we will serve juice).
At the end of the lunch, we will return to Régua where you will have some free time until the return to Porto, which will be done by regular train.
Discover the natural, wine and gastronomic charms of this magnificent region!
- Tour of 2 days and 1 night with accommodation included;
- Boat trip between Porto and Peso da Régua with breakfast and lunch served on board;
- Visit to a winery with wine tasting;
- Visit to the viewpoint of S. Leonardo de Galafura;
- Accommodation in a double room with buffet breakfast;
- 8 km walk through typical Douro villages;
- Visit to the emblematic village of Moura Morta;
- Tasting of regional products (cheese, smoked charcuterie, olives) accompanied by Port Wine;
- Free time in Peso da Régua and return to Porto by train.
Douro & Oporto
Portuguese, English, French, German, Spanish
Nº of people
Muelle Estiva (Oporto)
(1 General Rating)