Rural Douro is a 2 days’ experience, which offers you a tour through Douro region. Stay in a Rural Tourism unit where you can enjoy the tranquility that the region offers.
It is up to you to decide where you want to embark, Porto or Vila Nova de Gaia. During the trip you will enjoy breakfast and lunch on board a wonderful boat towards Peso da Régua.
You will pass through the dams of Crestuma-Lever and Carrapatelo until you disembark. Enjoy a magnificent and enchanting landscape!
After landing at Régua pier, a transfer that will take you to the wine estate, where you will be accommodated. Dinner will be served, but the drinks are not included.
In the following days, enjoy your breakfast and unwind!
After breakfast, you will have a tour where you will get to know the region. The tour will be conducted by a driver who will guide you through the magnificent landscapes of the Douro. Visit viewpoints, walk through the city of Peso da Régua, visit to winery of the region with Port wine tasting. Before lunch, take a boat trip on the Rabelo Boat in Pinhão and let yourself be relaxed by the navigation waves. Lunch will be at a regional restaurant where you will taste the local delicacies. The tour continues towards the viewpoint of Casal de Loivos, followed by a tasting of olive oil. Finally, you will travel with the guide to Porto, where you will end your trip.
- 2 days and 1-night tour in Douro;
- Douro river boat ride, from Porto to Peso da Régua;
- Breakfast and lunch on board;
- 1-night accommodation with breakfast included in a rural tourism unit;
- 1 Dinner in the accommodation and 1 lunch in a typical restaurant;
- Visit to a wine cellar and Port wine tasting;
- Rabelo boat ride;
- Visit to an olive oil press with tasting included;
- Panoramic view in the viewpoints of Casal de Loivos and Peso da Régua;
- Pedestrian walk through the Régua railway bridge;
- Return trip to Porto with the guide.
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
Discounts for children
Children under 3 years, 100% discount
Children under 11 years, 50% discount
Nº of people
Minimum: 2 | Maximum: 10
Estiva Pier - Porto or Gaia Pier