Douro and Porto is a well-known region for the wine-producing, a land of wine and memories. “Laboratório de Sabores” (Flavors Laboratory) commented wine tasting will challenge your senses, and you will be able to find the aromas, flavours and the colours of wine.
Through a multisensory tasting, which combines the pleasure of discovery and knowledge, it will take further the experience of tasting wine.
The commented wine tastings are guided by a specialized guide and a multimedia presentation, that allows illustrating more expressively the explanations provided about the memory of the land of Porto and Douro wines.
This experience includes a tasting of two reserve Douro wines (Reserve or Red, White or Sparkling wine), a Moscatel wine and three Port Wines (White, Tawny 20 years and Vintage).
The guests will be challenged to savour the new experiences, and they can do a guided tour through the museum and watch "Douro: Matéria e Espírito" exhibition. This visit ends at the shop, where you can buy wines.
- 1-Hour guided visit to Fundação Museu do Douro, located in Peso da Régua;
- Group experience (4 people minimum);
- Tasting of 2 reserve Douro wines (White or Sparkling wine, Reserve or Red), a Moscatel wine and 3 Port Wines (White, Tawny 20 years and Vintage);
- Guided tour through to permanent exhibition of “Douro: Matéria e Espírito”;
- Visit the wine shop, where you can buy Douro and Porto Wines.
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
Discounts for children
Children under 12 years, 100% discount
Children under 17 years, 80% discount
Nº of people
Minimum: 4 | Maximum: 12
Rua Marquês de Pombal 5050-282 Peso da Régua