The history of Port wine and Taylor’s is now told through an extensive audio-guided visit, available in twelve languages, (English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Danish, Mandarin, Dutch, Korean and Russian) which will take you on a vivid tour of the Lodge that includes an array of films, images, exhibits, photographs, and paintings.
The visitor is given the opportunity to journey into the past and learn about the history of Port wine and its production today, the Douro Valley and the house of Taylor’s, it's past, present and its wealth of exceptional Ports.
- Children from 8 to 17 - glass of grape juice and biscuits: €6
- Toasted Almonds: €4 per person
- Selection of Portuguese Cheeses: €14 per person
- Selection of Sausages: €12 per person
- Vinte Vinte Chocolate Truffles: €5 per person
- Private Tour with Guide (per group, up to 20 people): €150