We invite you to enjoy all the splendour of the Douro, the oldest demarcated region in the world, and classified as World Heritage by UNESCO! Enjoy an exciting wine and gastronomic program.
In this 2 day and 1-night experience, we invite you to enjoy the stunning landscapes of the Douro Demarcated Region.
The tour begins at Vila Nova de Gaia pier, where you will embark on a charming trip around the Douro, enjoying a lunch on board, as well as a guided tour and wine tasting in a winery in the Régua region, where you will spend the night.
The next day, you will depart by bus to Lamego, where you will visit some of the local sights such as the Sanctuary of Sra. Remedios, Lamego Cathedral, S. João de Tarouca Convent and the Ucanha Fortified Bridge.
In the evening, you will return by bus to Vila Nova de Gaia quay.
Get on board with us!
- 1-day boat tour in Douro with breakfast and lunch aboard, departing from Vila Nova de Gaia quay;
- 1-night accommodation in a hotel in Vila Real;
- Guided tour and wine tasting in a local estate;
- Passing through the Carrapatelo and Crestuma-Lever Dams;
- Regional lunch in a local Douro restaurant;
- Visit to Senhora dos Remédios Sanctuary, Lamego’s Cathedral, Monastery S. João de Tarouca and the Fortified bridge of Ucanha;
- Return to Vila Nova de Gaia by bus.
Douro & Oporto
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
Discounts for children
Children under 3 years, 100% discount
Children under 11 years, 50% discount
Nº of people
Minimum: 2 | Maximum: 6
Vila Nova de Gaia Quay