We invite you to enjoy all the splendour of the Douro, the oldest demarcated region in the world, and classified as World Heritage by UNESCO! Enjoy an exciting wine and gastronomic program.
In this 2 day and 1-night experience, we invite you to enjoy the stunning landscapes of the Douro Demarcated Region.
The tour starts at Vila Nova de Gaia quay, where you will embark on a charming trip along the Douro, enjoying a regional lunch served on board, and heading to Pinhão quay, where you will disembark. The night will be spent in a local hotel.
The next day, still in Pinhão, you will visit the Bread and Wine Museum, where you can learn all the history and tradition of local people customs. After visiting the Museum, we will enjoy a traditional lunch at the emblematic Quinta da Avessada.
Later, you will also contemplate all the beauty and splendour of the Douro, through the viewpoint of Casal de Loivos, followed by a visit to an olive oil press.
Get on board with us!
- 1-day boat tour in Douro with lunch on board, departing from Vila Nova de Gaia pier;
- 1-night accommodation in a hotel in Pinhão;
- Guided visit to the Bread and Wine Museum;
- Traditional lunch at Avessada vineyard and visit to the Enoteca;
- Visit to Casal de Loivos Viewpoint;
- Visit to a olive oil mill and olive oil tasting;
- Passing through the Carrapatelo, Crestuma-Lever and Régua Dams.
Douro & Oporto
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
Discounts for children
Children under 3 years, 100% discount
Children under 11 years, 50% discount
Nº of people
Minimum: 2 | Maximum: 6
Vila Nova de Gaia Quay